It was an excellent conference!
A very professional approach to both content and organisation.
The conference was very well organised, thank you very much! I wish more colleagues had been present.
According to the feedback received during the first TA Teachers Conference, 95% of the participants assessed the conference as either good or excellent and 96% expressed a wish to take part in the next conference.
When asked what they are taking back home from the sessions attended, the following answers were provided:
- Up-to-date ideas about pedagogy and a great desire to implement the Thinking Approach and study more about it later
- Lots of practical ideas for the classroom and plenty of questions to find answers to
- Many practical classroom examples (it was super!) and confirmation for bringing more thinking and creativity to the classroom
- New ideas for my lessons
- Technologies for stimulating thinking
- Useful ideas on bringing thinking to primary school pupils
- Courage to start teaching thinking
- Contacts with colleagues working on creativity and thinking in education
- Better understanding of the Thinking Approach and the wish to start teaching like this
- Ideas on teaching writing through thinking in the EFL classroom
- Knowledge of wonderful resources for thinking, such as www.ta-parents.eu and www.ta-teachers.eu
- The idea of the Thinking Task Framework
- Models for effective thinking
- Understanding of what the Thinking Approach is and how it can be applied
- Deeper understanding of TRIZ
- Exciting ways for challenging my learners
- Excellent practical ideas for the classroom, eg learner banks or work with the Point of View
- Encouragement to do things in a different way
- Approaches and views on how education could look like